Information to get your business up and running

Help us help you. Submit your business data and performance here.

Not sure where to start? Find out what is needed to start your business.

Easy access. Quick links to government online services.

Easy templates and resources to help your business.

Brunei Darussalam improves its Ease of Doing Business score from 69.6 to 70.1 in World Banks Doing Business Report 2020

Co-matching grant is an initiative scheme introduced by Darussalam Enterprise (DARe),aims to provide co-matching funding with the recipient to co-match 30% of the total amount, while DARe will fund the remaining 70%.

Newly established bank for MSMEs has introduced two financing products; average profit rate at 6.5 percent

Registering your business can now be fully done online. We help break down your options from sole proprietorship to companies

About businessBNA whole-of-government service that aims to provide businesses with essential information on government services and reforms related to doing business in Brunei Darussalam.Read More…ResourcesPrayer TimesWeather ForecastFeedbackHotlines